Krishnakamal Kantha Handembroidered Wallets
Every handmade piece of art is a demonstration of tradition, unchanged culture and the skill and technique of the artisan.
Our accessories range of handmade leather wallets are hand stitched and embellished with Kantha embroidery patterns and techniques from West Bengal to create the perfect ethnic ensemble to match any look.
Variation and irregularities in the fabric are part of the hand weaving process and are part of the beauty and charm of the handmade fabric.
1. Women's handcrafted wallet in 100% Genuine Leather
2. Each leather wallet is hand stitched and hand embroidered in Kantha work.
3. Designs inspired by traditional Kantha stitch motifs from West Bengal
4. Has 2 compartments, 1 zipped pouch and 6 card slots
5. Additional slim pocket to hold cash or currency notes
6. Each wallet is handcrafted and handmade with love from India
Following instructions overleaf ensure the long life of your handloom clothes.
Fabric : Women's handcrafted wallet in 100% Genuine Leather with Kantha embroidery from West Bengal
Dimensions: L-20cms x B-12cms
Care Instructions : Wipe with a dry cloth