'Gingko Leaf' Eri Peace Silk Kimono
Blending the best of traditional and contemporary, these Japanese inspired Kaftan robes are hand crafted in soft, luxe and finest Eri Peace silk. These robes are timeless, with a fluid silouette and are perfect for lounging or a Sunday brunch by the poolside. These can easily be donned as coats or an overdress with a basic pair of pants and tee or even thrown over a simple linen dress. The robes are classic and minimalist, yet scream high fashion! These light-weight fluid drapes, hang loose with drop shoulders and wide billowy sleeves. Slow fashion at its best, these are perfect separates for your getaways and staycations.
- Wide-cut body with a relaxed silhouette
- Short robe, front open
- Drop shoulder with oversized sleeves
- Side slits
- The hem inside the neckline and front is printed in our classic striped pattern
- One size relaxed fit, Fits XS – XL comfortably
- Length Centre front 82cm
- Cross-Body Chest 112 cm
- The Model is 5’7’’
- Measurements taken on a flat lay
Care instructions: With a little love and care, your Eri silk Kaftan will last you for years.
- Dry cleaning is the safest option
- Gentle steam iron on the reverse side
- Do not wrap in plastic, as silk needs to breathe
- Each purchase comes in a recycled bag for storage
This product is made to order. Delivery time is 4-6 weeks from purchase date.