Upcycled Shaded Frayed Tote
This bag has been designed as a unique looking multipurpose tote that is certain to make you stand out in a crowd! The specialty lies in the zero-waste philosophy of the bag i.e. the frays actually originate from the borders of any post-industrial denim yarn cut outs. This bag takes an overall trapezoidal shape. The bag is secured using a zipper at the top while there are two pockets on the inside to store your essentials.
Material used: Post-consumer jeans, Post-industrial denim, post-industrial virgin inner lining, YKK Zippers & Sliders, high quality straps.
- At the top: 12" (L) X 13" (H)/ 30.48 cm (L) X 33 cm (H), at the bottom: 16" (L) X 13" (H)/ 46.4 cm (L) X 33 cm (H)
- Strap length: 22” / 55.9 cm
- One zippered and one open pocket in the main zippered compartment
- Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
- Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
- If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
- A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
Disclaimer: Given the nature of upcycling, every dwij product is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same.