Upcycled Patched Denim & Felt Backpack
A patched design is one of the most classic designs of upcycled work. Depending on the color combinations, patchwork can produce one of the most elegant designs. With the backpack, we have used this idea to handcraft a beautiful and unique-looking backpack for your all-purpose use. The material for this bag comes from at least 8-10 different pairs of post-consumer jeans, and post-industrial denim. The post-industrial felt is water-resistant and sourced from the automobile industry. This felt is sandwiched between the post-industrial denim fabric and post-industrial lining material. Thus, in case of accidental drink spills, your belongings inside the bag are perfectly safe.
Material used: Post-industrial denim, post-industrial felt, post-industrial virgin inner lining, YKK Zippers & Sliders, Non-corrosive metal fittings, high-quality straps.
- 11" (L) X 16" (H) X 8" (W)/ 28 cm (L) X 40.64 cm (H) X 20.3 cm (W)
- Maximum adjustable strap length: 32" / 81.28 cm
- Two main compartments, a laptop compartment with post-industrial felt and a bottle holder.
- Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
- Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
- We recommend you please avoid machine wash.
- If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
- A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
Disclaimer: Given the nature of upcycling, every dwij product is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same.