Upcycled Classic Denim & Felt Backpack
The material for this bag comes from at least 3-4 different pairs of post-consumer jeans, and post-industrial denim. The square shaped boxes originate from our zero waste practices i.e. this is the second smallest shape that can originate after the material for a few other designs have already been cut out from the jeans trouser. Once they are joined together, the rest of the backpack requires more skill to give shape, which is done by our experienced craftsmen.
Material used: Post-industrial denim, post-industrial felt, post-industrial virgin inner lining, YKK Zippers & Sliders, Non-corrosive metal fittings, high-quality straps.
- 12" (L) X 18" (H) X 8" (W)/ 30.5 cm (L) X 45.72 cm (H) X 20.3 cm (W)
- Maximum adjustable strap length: 32" / 81.28 cm
- Two main compartments, a laptop compartment with post-industrial felt and a bottle holder
- Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
- Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
- We recommend you please avoid machine wash.
- If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
- A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
Disclaimer: Given the nature of upcycling, every dwij product is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same.