Upcycled Chequered Tote
A patched design is one of the most classic designs of upcycled work. Though it may appear simple, it involves a lot of creativity and skill, to make sure that the color combinations are done in the right way. The material for this bag comes from at least 8-10 different pairs of post-consumer jeans.
Material used: Post-consumer jeans, Post-industrial denim, post-industrial virgin inner lining, YKK Zippers & Sliders, high quality straps.
- 19" (L) X 16" (H) X 4" (W)/ 48.3 cm (L) X 46.4 cm (H) X 10.16 cm (W)
- Strap length: 22” / 55.9 cm
- One zippered and one open pocket in the main zippered compartment
- Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
- Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
- If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
- A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
Disclaimer: Given the nature of upcycling, every dwij product is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same.